The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: What have I Done...?!
"You are who you choose to be, not what others make you." 51 53.68%
I didn't come here for honor... *shink* 0 0%
Finally, Mikey's not a putz! 21 22.11%
Why'd you ahve to bring Irma? She's so nasty... 15 15.79%
Who else caught the movie one-esque music during one of the rooftop transitions? 8 8.42%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2014, 05:15 PM   #11
fridaynightdestination
Banned
 
fridaynightdestination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 553
I hope they don't completely ignore Michelangelo's injury next episode. I do hope they don't focus too much on it but don't just forget it happened. At least have Mikey come out of his room and be like "Hey I'm feeling better" or something.

Also, I wonder if Karai will ever be able to trust the turtles again after they let Tiger Claw take her to The Shredder.
fridaynightdestination is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
tiger claw


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.