The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2014, 01:31 PM   #11
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
Well, I guess the absolute silence on this issue from Nickelodeon and Biggs said it all...

Feelin' torn, guys! I will miss Biggs a ton, but I do like Seth Green, and I'm very interested to hear his take on Leo. He's a solid choice - I get the feeling they want something of a "name" for that role and he's basically a voice-acting workhorse at this point, and less of a potential PR liability than Biggs proved to be.

If Biggs was fired because of his controversial tweeting... well, that sucks. I honestly don't see how any kids would make the connection or care -- I had no idea about Robin Williams' raunchy material when Aladdin came out -- and I hate the idea of rewarding the easily-outraged puritan parent brigade, because that'll only encourage them to complain more often.
__________________
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
jason biggs, leonardo, seth green


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.