The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2014, 01:40 PM   #11
xChri5x
Stone Warrior
 
xChri5x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 901
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
I have a feeling the trailer could be up by tomorrow or Thursday, I expect Paramount didn't want the TMNT trailer going up against other big movie trailers as The Expendables 3 trailer came out today.
Oh what trailer should I spend my money on today?!
__________________
xChri5x is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
live action films, trailer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.