The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2014, 09:57 PM   #481
NYShell
Stone Warrior
 
NYShell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Long Island, NY - Dallas, TX
Posts: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by xChri5x View Post
Hahaha ahh man, I always had the idea of using this scene from season 4 of the office. Someone finally beat me to it.
Dwight: Hand over the Turtles now!
__________________
"All fathers care for their sons."


** LOOKING FOR 2016 SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES EXCLUSIVE TMNT STATUES (LEO, MIKE, RAPH) **
NYShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 01:25 AM   #482
Artist
Thug
 
Artist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NM Burque
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmedSerenity View Post
I'm a ma'am, and sure, sending it right now,
Call be stupid, I do apologize Ma'aM...
Artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 03:56 AM   #483
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtfbomb View Post
Actually, I would say that's smart on Lionsgate's part. It's more or less irritating that TMNT's advertising is only really now getting started given that it's release isn't even so long away.
Yeah, that's what I meant - sorry, I might not have phrased it properly!
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:23 AM   #484
D Piddy 1982
Stone Warrior
 
D Piddy 1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Oxford, UK
Posts: 712
Hey guys, unfortunately I've been offline for a few weeks so missed this whole 3rd TV spot trailer thing...the one where people are saying Donnie flips a vehicle and Leo does some martial arts.

Anyway I've looked everywhere (forum and google...and youtube) and can't find a single image or gif or video of any of this stuff.

Can anyone help as I'm obviously not looking hard enough!

The only "new" thing I've seen is the gif where the truck trailer doors are blown off and Leo goes flying. Oh and the still of Shredder facing off against Splinter. Other then that...nothing...
__________________
Twitter handle: @D_Piddy1982

" 'Hero Turtle' craze leads to duck deaths" BBC News 2001
D Piddy 1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:47 AM   #485
CharmedSerenity
Mad Scientist
 
CharmedSerenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In front of her computer
Posts: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Piddy 1982 View Post
Hey guys, unfortunately I've been offline for a few weeks so missed this whole 3rd TV spot trailer thing...the one where people are saying Donnie flips a vehicle and Leo does some martial arts.

Anyway I've looked everywhere (forum and google...and youtube) and can't find a single image or gif or video of any of this stuff.

Can anyone help as I'm obviously not looking hard enough!

The only "new" thing I've seen is the gif where the truck trailer doors are blown off and Leo goes flying. Oh and the still of Shredder facing off against Splinter. Other then that...nothing...
I got a copy on my hard-drive if you'd like me to email it to you?
__________________
Favorite incarnations: 2k3 animated series, 2014 & 2016 movies and the IDW comics.

CharmedSerenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:50 AM   #486
D Piddy 1982
Stone Warrior
 
D Piddy 1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Oxford, UK
Posts: 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmedSerenity View Post
I got a copy on my hard-drive if you'd like me to email it to you?
Oh cool, yes please. I'll PM you my e-mail addy.

Thanks a lot!
__________________
Twitter handle: @D_Piddy1982

" 'Hero Turtle' craze leads to duck deaths" BBC News 2001
D Piddy 1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 12:24 AM   #487
graphic_content
Mad Scientist
 
graphic_content's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
hey guys, not really sure where to ask this...but I am trying to edit together a super trailer of sorts, that combines all available footage, any quality...(obviously ill use the best quality for the scenes we've seen multiple times, but I digress)

...i need recommedations for solid, but free video editing software - i started working in Windows Movie Maker, which surprised me at how robust it is, but for some reason, when I go past a certain number of clips, it starts to crap out on me...

...Ive worked with SONY VEGAS before, but the system I used to have a license for has been corrupted with a virus.

...anyways, I just needs a good software package, at next to no cost...does such exist?
__________________
graphic_content is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 12:30 AM   #488
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphic_content View Post
hey guys, not really sure where to ask this...but I am trying to edit together a super trailer of sorts, that combines all available footage, any quality...(obviously ill use the best quality for the scenes we've seen multiple times, but I digress)

...i need recommedations for solid, but free video editing software - i started working in Windows Movie Maker, which surprised me at how robust it is, but for some reason, when I go past a certain number of clips, it starts to crap out on me...

...Ive worked with SONY VEGAS before, but the system I used to have a license for has been corrupted with a virus.

...anyways, I just needs a good software package, at next to no cost...does such exist?
Great mind think a like lol I was think about doing just this but im not very good at editing videos lol

But i do have movie maker and it seems like a strong piece of software im sorry your having issues with it
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 01:39 AM   #489
TMNT is cooler than MOTU
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 858
I have a hunch we won't be seeing the trailer officially online until the Monday after Transformers comes out.
__________________


Thank you for getting rid of Hamato Yoshi, Michael Bay and Co.! He was suuuuuper unnecessary.
TMNT is cooler than MOTU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 02:13 AM   #490
pdizzle
Stone Warrior
 
pdizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: east coast, usa
Posts: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmedSerenity View Post
I got a copy on my hard-drive if you'd like me to email it to you?
I would if that would be ok
pdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:07 AM   #491
AlZarkovski
Mad Scientist
 
AlZarkovski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 1,079
Not mine:

Spoiler:
Trailer 4

Sorry, should have included Spoiler for anyone who wanted to wait for the 4th trailer to be out first. Don't read if you don't want spoilers!
The trailer starts out with a shot of the city.
It then moves into a shot of security videos in the lair and (I assume) Donnie, saying something about increased Foot activity and that they are taking hostages. One them happens to be April....
Switches to a shot of the subway with the hostages, and April, surrounded by Foot. Enter blurred action shots of the turtles kicking their ass.
April then follows them up to the roof, as all turtles are congratulating themselves on a good job. She takes a flash photo with her camera. Freeze frame with the turtles as they ask “what was that?” “A camera”
April tries to flee, gets pulled back to the roof, where we see a shot of Raph standing in front of her demanding the camera. Leo jumps down from the tower telling him to back off.
There’s a scene where Mikey makes a comment about Raph’s gruff voice “He’s doing his Batman voice, that’s hilarious”.
Leo basically threatens April not to tell anyone. Mikey comments “We will find you… that sounded creepy hahaha… still, we’ll find you”
April faints.
There is then a whole bunch of scenes including William Fitchner talking to someone (didn’t catch who) that he was taking their armour to the next level.
We have the scene where Shredder extends his claws (only much longer, with only one knife on each side to start with and then all the rest).
Shots of the turtles running to fight and Vernon Fenwicks voice “Four turtles, one of them fighting a robot Samurai..”
We have action shots of Splinter, and more action shots of the turtles in the snow, including Leo jumping up and hitting the windshield of a car (enter in Mikey’s “Leo’s in Trouble!” and an extended rocket skateboard scene. Donatellos scene with the car and his staff is there too.
There is a scene with Fenwick, Bernadette Thompson (Whoopi) and April. This is the whole “So they’re aliens?” “No that’s stupid” Bernadette then comments “So is there anything else?” April “They’re ninjas”
That is about the sum my addled brain remembers
AlZarkovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:13 AM   #492
Matt2310
Hench Mutant
 
Matt2310's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 468
robot armor eh
Matt2310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:17 AM   #493
massakre
Foot Soldier
 
massakre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indiana
Posts: 182
^
HAHAHA rofl.. I can picture Mikey saying all of those quotes.. Love the quote about Batman is too funny.. The 4th trailer sounds great if this is accurate
massakre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:18 AM   #494
sh3llshocked
Foot Soldier
 
sh3llshocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: McKinney, TX
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlZarkovski View Post
Not mine:

Spoiler:
Trailer 4

Sorry, should have included Spoiler for anyone who wanted to wait for the 4th trailer to be out first. Don't read if you don't want spoilers!
The trailer starts out with a shot of the city.
It then moves into a shot of security videos in the lair and (I assume) Donnie, saying something about increased Foot activity and that they are taking hostages. One them happens to be April....
Switches to a shot of the subway with the hostages, and April, surrounded by Foot. Enter blurred action shots of the turtles kicking their ass.
April then follows them up to the roof, as all turtles are congratulating themselves on a good job. She takes a flash photo with her camera. Freeze frame with the turtles as they ask “what was that?” “A camera”
April tries to flee, gets pulled back to the roof, where we see a shot of Raph standing in front of her demanding the camera. Leo jumps down from the tower telling him to back off.
There’s a scene where Mikey makes a comment about Raph’s gruff voice “He’s doing his Batman voice, that’s hilarious”.
Leo basically threatens April not to tell anyone. Mikey comments “We will find you… that sounded creepy hahaha… still, we’ll find you”
April faints.
There is then a whole bunch of scenes including William Fitchner talking to someone (didn’t catch who) that he was taking their armour to the next level.
We have the scene where Shredder extends his claws (only much longer, with only one knife on each side to start with and then all the rest).
Shots of the turtles running to fight and Vernon Fenwicks voice “Four turtles, one of them fighting a robot Samurai..”
We have action shots of Splinter, and more action shots of the turtles in the snow, including Leo jumping up and hitting the windshield of a car (enter in Mikey’s “Leo’s in Trouble!” and an extended rocket skateboard scene. Donatellos scene with the car and his staff is there too.
There is a scene with Fenwick, Bernadette Thompson (Whoopi) and April. This is the whole “So they’re aliens?” “No that’s stupid” Bernadette then comments “So is there anything else?” April “They’re ninjas”
That is about the sum my addled brain remembers
So...is this about to be released? Or what's the deal?
sh3llshocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:20 AM   #495
UGHShellshocked
Hench Mutant
 
UGHShellshocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlZarkovski View Post
Not mine:

Spoiler:
Trailer 4

Sorry, should have included Spoiler for anyone who wanted to wait for the 4th trailer to be out first. Don't read if you don't want spoilers!
The trailer starts out with a shot of the city.
It then moves into a shot of security videos in the lair and (I assume) Donnie, saying something about increased Foot activity and that they are taking hostages. One them happens to be April....
Switches to a shot of the subway with the hostages, and April, surrounded by Foot. Enter blurred action shots of the turtles kicking their ass.
April then follows them up to the roof, as all turtles are congratulating themselves on a good job. She takes a flash photo with her camera. Freeze frame with the turtles as they ask “what was that?” “A camera”
April tries to flee, gets pulled back to the roof, where we see a shot of Raph standing in front of her demanding the camera. Leo jumps down from the tower telling him to back off.
There’s a scene where Mikey makes a comment about Raph’s gruff voice “He’s doing his Batman voice, that’s hilarious”.
Leo basically threatens April not to tell anyone. Mikey comments “We will find you… that sounded creepy hahaha… still, we’ll find you”
April faints.
There is then a whole bunch of scenes including William Fitchner talking to someone (didn’t catch who) that he was taking their armour to the next level.
We have the scene where Shredder extends his claws (only much longer, with only one knife on each side to start with and then all the rest).
Shots of the turtles running to fight and Vernon Fenwicks voice “Four turtles, one of them fighting a robot Samurai..”
We have action shots of Splinter, and more action shots of the turtles in the snow, including Leo jumping up and hitting the windshield of a car (enter in Mikey’s “Leo’s in Trouble!” and an extended rocket skateboard scene. Donatellos scene with the car and his staff is there too.
There is a scene with Fenwick, Bernadette Thompson (Whoopi) and April. This is the whole “So they’re aliens?” “No that’s stupid” Bernadette then comments “So is there anything else?” April “They’re ninjas”
That is about the sum my addled brain remembers

That proves it that
Spoiler:
Krang or Ch'rell in an android suit especially when hes talking about talking to someone about taking their armor to the next level.
UGHShellshocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:28 AM   #496
Casey
Stone Warrior
 
Casey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Brooklyn, NYC
Posts: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGHShellshocked View Post
That proves it that
Spoiler:
Krang or Ch'rell in an android suit especially when hes talking about talking to someone about taking their armor to the next level.
I don't think it "proves" it, but I think it definitely makes it seem more likely. I suspect that Eric Sachs May end up binding and mutating to the suit permanently.
__________________
GOONGALA!
Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:28 AM   #497
AlZarkovski
Mad Scientist
 
AlZarkovski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 1,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3llshocked View Post
So...is this about to be released? Or what's the deal?
I don't know. This from here.
AlZarkovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:42 AM   #498
UGHShellshocked
Hench Mutant
 
UGHShellshocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 442
I doubt that its going to be released today at this point its so late in the game that I'd rather just go ahead and see the movie instead of waiting for this mediocre ass marketing team to release what they should have released 2 months ago.

All I know is if they fail and they need me to sign a petition to get the 2nd film made I will not sign it.
UGHShellshocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:44 AM   #499
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
sick of waiting... good news is they can only delay it so long. it will DEFINITELY be on or before next friday (TF4 release), they can't keep hiding it any longer!
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:45 AM   #500
Dākunaito
Foot Soldier
 
Dākunaito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: oregon
Posts: 235
That sounds awesome, I hope it drops today.
Dākunaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
live action films, trailer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.