The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2014, 12:16 PM   #21
Andrew Farago
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: California
Posts: 102
I'm sorry I wasn't able to get more information on the video games into the book, although I'm glad I was able to score an interview with one of the programmers who worked on the first TMNT games. The folks at Surge and Mirage weren't very hands-on in the game development process and didn't have many stories to tell beyond "we gave Konami the license to make some video games," and Konami's story didn't go much beyond "we got the license to make some games, and then we did that."

In the end, it made sense to treat the games the same as the other non-Playmates merchandise, since the alternative would have been holding the book up another few months while I locked myself in my house playing video games. (As it was, I spent more time than I should have playing Turtles games on my NES.)
Andrew Farago is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2 week ban 4 farago, farago to the bathroom, iceldrome pee patrol, looky loo in the loo, peepee poopoo, sick fans, ultimate visual history


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.