The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2014, 05:47 AM   #11
fridaynightdestination
Banned
 
fridaynightdestination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeshaw View Post
Oh he's totally going to get tortured... He comes strapped to some sort of table thing in one of the Lego sets.

The Raph mini-fig has 'Mikey was here' written on one of his belt straps. lol LOVE IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__q9T9J-ISQ

3:40 for Mikey's tag on Raph
6:40 for Mikey's torture table.
Ah, ok. And people need to calm down about me feeling a little bad for the turtles when they were getting electrocuted, I didn't cry about it, when it happened I was just like "Ah, that sucks for them." I didn't actually shout at the screen STOP IT like the gif, so calm down. And I always hate it when animals get hurt and or killed in movies, and the turtles kinda are animals.

But anyway, here is an IGN breakdown of the trailer
http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/06/25...ource=facebook
fridaynightdestination is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
live action films, trailer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.