The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Argh, there's too many good things for the poll!!
Say welcome to KobraKarai! 35 33.65%
Father Daughter hug at last!! 44 42.31%
So THAT's what happened with them and Shen... 17 16.35%
Motorcycles provided by the Orange County Choppers.. 6 5.77%
Ooh, what was that stained glass from Karai blackout?? 2 1.92%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2014, 12:18 PM   #11
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by fridaynightdestination View Post
Anyway..... Did anyone else get a little sad when Splinter picked up Mutated Karai and said "Miwa......My child." I hadn't felt that sad watching something TMNT related since SAINW, even though noone died in VIM and everyone dying in SAINW is what made it sad.
You're not the only one - that bit caught me right in the feels! Also, confession time here - as great as SAINW is, it's my least-watched episode/an episode I skip a lot unless I'm in the right state of mind for it, because it's such an emotional kick in the balls for me.

I know, I'm so feeble.
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2012, karai, kissing cousins?, leonardo, mutation, nick, shredder, snake, vengeance


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.