The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2014, 09:15 PM   #28
Darthknuxward
Hench Mutant
 
Darthknuxward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The Depths of Karzahni
Posts: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalhead 2.0 View Post
He's thinking about it. He knows his mom will accept him no matter what, he's just not sure how his dad is going to take it.
Dammit that got me.
__________________
Insane? I prefer the term "creative", but I guess there isn't much difference between the two in the end, is there?

Quote:
Originally posted by The True Shredder
I give a rat's ass. I killed Master Splinter and will give you his rat's ass!

Quote:
Originally posted by snake
WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

FEEL MY FREEZE!

I'm not quite dead.
Darthknuxward is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.