The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2014, 04:20 PM   #11
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedOnYellow View Post
I cannot see the vision quest lasting 5 episodes.

But I also think the filler will start to wear thin. The mid-season 2 part special will totally be them taking back New York so there's gotta be something to fill in that gap.

I'm wondering if we'll just get a lot more filler episodes or if we'll get a PoV Splinter episode of what's going on in New York.

Gotta wait and see.
No! I said the vision quest episode will happen between 308 and 313 not as a five part episode but I think it could be a 2 part episode.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.