The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Shredder's motorcycle provided by Orange County Choppers...
You are angering Crognard's enormous PECS! 26 30.59%
The class is pain 101, your instructor is Casey Jones 48 56.47%
Dang, now I'm hankerin for some cheezy poofs... 11 12.94%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2015, 09:58 PM   #11
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
Given their pure muscle power, the gangs are probably too scared of them to argue.


As for me, I loved the episode itself, but Hun? Not a big fan of this version. Cheesy (pardon the pun) knock-off of Bruce Lee? Check. Well, it was only a matter of time, considering we already had a Chuck Norris clone.

My only other gripe was Mikey and the moldy pizza. That was so dumb/gross that I just couldn't "stomach" the idea that he'd DO that. Also, Shredder is a biker?! Who knew?!
I guess but thats kinda like having bigfoot as your lawyer. He probably speaks so eolquently but how on Earth are you going to hide the fact that Bigfoot is your lawyer. I know that the crime underworld is different but people will still talk. People will always talk.

I find it funny that they never really thinking of being undercover from the government. I keep getting a feeling that there going to be a ET scene with people jumping through the windows and taking them out their beds or something

Thank god I'm not mutant because I'm already paranoid with the way that I am now.
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.