The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2015, 10:09 AM   #11
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by senpai View Post
Really cool kids.

Also that preview video! That garbage man was the same dude that was shooting videos in the sewer in It Came From the Depths. Lol! Why is he just poking his nose everywhere? I wanna know this man's real job. Pretty sure the voice actor is Nolan North too. I remember his scream from the Depths ep and all I heard was Deadpool. xp
North? Very cool! I'm glad he stuck around even though there weren't any Kraang to voice for a few episodes.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.