![]() |
|
|
#38 | |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
|
Quote:
Out of the four, Mikey to me seems the most confident of them and doesn't seem to care what others think of him. He's like a free-spirit and very comfortable in his skin...or shell rather. Ironically, I'm looking forward to the Renet stuff (mainly because of the time traveling element and potential). I just couldn't see him reacting in the way Leo did with Karai or Donnie with April. In other words, I couldn't see him changing his personality and stuff or acting stereotypical, like you proposed. So yeah, Mikey with a crush has me highly curious, but I still hope that they don't do one for Raph. I like how he plays the straight man...er...turtle role. He's like the sarcastic Abbott to Leo, Donnie, and Mikey's Costello, imo. Movies 1-3 Mikey too...or maybe movie 1. "Ninja kick the damn rabbit!"
Last edited by ssjup81; 06-13-2015 at 01:06 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|