![]() |
|
|
#11 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
|
Quote:
I don't think a comics to books comparison is accurate to the perception of Comics in the mainstream media. I think CBM's have been compartmentalized into a genre, as incorrect as that may be. CBM fatigue and resentment is becoming palpable, and I'd wager the slate of movies set up for 2020 and beyond never materialize. It's not really about Comics though. It's the theater experience being impossibly expensive, and routinely underwhelming, especially with a 2hr story. The reality is that we're witnessing the slow death of theatrical films as a medium. Not that any of the above will ever die the true death you mind, but as far as H'wood is concerned, it's not for lack of trying. |
|
|
|
|
| Tags |
| tmnt 2 |
|
|