The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2016, 02:42 PM   #11
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I definitely am, though, to the point that I've had dreams (or nightmares, I guess) of this exact thing happening for a few years now. He got out a couple times in year one & I've been a nervous prick ever since. People around here don't give a damn, they kill all matters of life with their cars to such an extent it seems deliberate, pairing that with the alarming amount of stray pitbulls in the area, it'd be a lost cause were he to venture out. I don't need this stress, maaaaan.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.