The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Looks like that "We are a team!" confrontation in ELS didn't take.
Does it really need to be so heard for Karai to realize she is out of her depth? 4 11.76%
April: If you hurt Donnie or one of the Turtles again...I will kill you. 12 35.29%
And I guess this is nick's version of the Foot Elite. 9 26.47%
Leo finally asks his brothers for their help, and this took what 4 seasons? 9 26.47%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2016, 01:04 PM   #11
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Awesome episode. I love Leo's new gear though I agree he was stupid for helping Karai and not telling his bros what was going on. I also liked the Nightwatcher reference and how Raph was mad about what Leo did. I agree that attacking out of revenge is the wrong thing to do and that's why Splinter doesn't want to attack Shredder in that way. He doesn't want to stoop to his enemy's level of hatred. Karai's plan was interesting but she went about it the wrong way. Sadly, she hasn't learned her lesson and she's going to get into even more trouble because of it.

Overall, a very decent episode. Can't wait for next week's.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
episode discussion


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.