The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2020, 12:55 PM   #11
SilverNinja
Foot Soldier
 
SilverNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: NY (formerly from CA)
Posts: 229
Yuck, this stinks!

For one of my least incarnations of the Turtles and yet...I still gotta find them all! Haha

I would love to add Wrestling Leo, Bullhop and Shredder into my Rise collection...but I don't know how much I'm willing to spend on these. Luckily Wrestling Leo doesn't seem to be all that much...but the Bullhop and Shredder are nasty prices right now.

Hopefully one of you out there manages to dig up some news or possibly find these in a discount store down the road. I'll be mad at myself if I pass on these and they indeed don't turn up anywhere.
SilverNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2018, action figures, playmates, rise of the tmnt, toys


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.