Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman
Yes, I know some of those almost straight up lie about the contents, I know of this one Miles Morales' cover that makes it look like he's fighting the Hobgoblin when in the actual issue the Hobgoblin is just off somewhere else and don't even interact with Miles.
But I was thinking of that cover with the characters running in a curving line. You know, the ones that has characters that debuted in this particular series and/or were in the FW cartoon its intended to be in continuity with. So it's kinda odd that a character like Alopex is there, alongside Jagwar... And also features the Archie design of Slash. You know, the cover that mostly seems to homage what this particular series was about, yet still feature token elements that had nothing to do with it?
... By the way, who's the red fox in the blue jacket?
|
This comic is same universe as 1987 show