The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2002, 05:41 AM   #1
Brodie
Certified Teacher
 
Brodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bizarro Metropolis
Posts: 6,495
The CG Cartoon, and other blurbs

I just watched the CGI Cartoon trailers, again. I rmembered a couple posts from UM, Azure said something about the April from the 'Coming Out Of Their Shells' tour was hot, well someone said the cartoon April was hot, then the movie April. I'm not saying the CG April is hot, because she isn't quite human, and that's weird, but she is the best 'Drawn' out of all the animated and comic versions, and cooler looking than the movie and live action stuff. SHe doesn't have that whole 'High-Hair' thing like the movie April had.

Next Blurb: The Next Mutation series, the few episodes I watched, I saw no April, nor did I hear anything of her. So, with the new turtle, Venus (Worst character that could be imagined...) did Venus replace April O'Neil? And considering Mike, classic guy he is, In the flicks he ALWAYS had something to say about April, and yet in this TV show he said nothing about her? I doubt these so called 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' from the Next mutation were actually th real Turtles' that we all love. I have come to the realization that the Next Mutation Turtles are none other than creations created by Shredder & Krang in Dimension X, and the other four are trapped some where...

Next thoughts--- The new CG toon, looks friggin' awesome! Looks like the coolest TMNT creation since 'TeenAge Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie'!! The animation looks great, the voice acting is ok, To short to tell how the voices are gonna be, but Splinter kicks Tail, he already looks better than the old cartoon one. And... Guess who's in this CG toon...And made an apperance in the Trailer?....Oh yeah CASEY FRIGGIN' JONES!!!

One problem that I hope they fix before they release the toon (If they do, which I hope they do). I hope they get rid of all those stupid catch frases, they even threw in a few new ones in the trailers, some were ok, I.E. "Getting the Shell out of here", but another crap dialog was "I do my communicatin', wit' deese."... But it looks like writers already started working on that--Example--

Mike: COWA---
Raph covers his mouth and states: We TALKED about this!

It looks awesome, and I'm gonna tape the eps this time around...since the last time TMNT was on I was like 5-8 and couldn't work the VCR, not to mention I thought TMNT would LIVE FOREVER.... I'm done for now.
__________________
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.