The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2006, 11:40 AM   #20
TheShowstoppa
Stone Warrior
 
TheShowstoppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Indiana
Posts: 629
Okay, you also have to remember that this was a dream world that they went to in order to view the Utrom's past. Just because Mortu said it there doesn't mean that the Guardian knew it to be true, and further more, they would have never remembered since it had already happened. You can't change the past - especially in a recreated history sequence.

Yes, I have gone back and noticed the signs that Shredder was an utrom. They're very subtle, but you can catch them if you pay attention.

Also, Splinter was the one who said that Shredder accused him of working for his enemies. The only glimpse you see of Splinter even knowing that he did was in "Tale of Yoshi" when Splinter was taken into the TCRI building. Even then, he hadn't quite developed his little rat brain enough to comprehend something. I don't think that Splinter ever fully knew that Yoshi was a guardian until Season 2. Then... Season 3 was the passing of the torch. Splinter is now a guardian. Before that... Like I have said: He knew very little to nothing at all.

The only thing that I can see that slightly confuses me is how Hun didn't know that Shredder was defeated on top of the foot HQ that night. Further more, I don't understand how Karai could have known he was an utrom if he didn't. Yes, Karai was raised as Saki's daughter, eventually telling her that would be nothing shy of ordinary, but I just don't get why Hun didn't know. In Exodus, he was so shocked to see it, but then in Season 4, he continued on, working from the teachings of his "master" even though he had been kinda betrayed by him.


Holy Crap... It's a kid's TV show, and I'm getting all technical with it... Eh.. you're only young once...
__________________

Courtesy of LUCKFF
"I don't know what bothers me more; That this actually worked, or that Don carries around a pigeon puppet." - Mikey: Search for Splinter Pt. 1
TheShowstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
plot holes


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.