The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2006, 03:03 PM   #19
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Well, since the Ubisoft promo clip strongly suggested that the videogame will include The Shredder (when the guy was talking about a specific character, it was bleeped out with a clipart Shredder over the dude's mouth), I wouldn't at all be surprised if that's the only medium in which the movie involves him at all. However, I'd be surprised but not disappointed if we don't see him even for a second in a flashback sequence or otherwise in the film itself. While I'm not one of those who dislikes the character just because he seems to be used more often than he should (nor do I believe that to be true), I'm not really anxious to see him again so soon.

Can't wait for your novelization, Murph. That, and the prequel comics that I think we've been told are supposed to be canon, but I'm guessing that may change before the sequel comes around. Max Winters looks like a D&D geek trapped in a jock's body though. ^_^ What's up with that?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.