The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2007, 03:58 PM   #11
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk
 
Sage Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
Responding to sage ninja's respond. Very insightful. I too have favorite Turtles depending on the medium except for Raph, he's always been able to catch my eye out of the rest of them in all mediums.

I agree, I like new toon Leo better than the classic toon. I also liked him in the first movie, but he seemed off in the other two.
I hated Leonardo in the live action movies. His voice annoyed me and I felt he was way to passive and didn't exibit his leadership skills as nicely as i thought he should have. Plus he was a fruit. I hated how he couldn't hold his own ground in a verbal confrontation with Raphael. I was wicked unimpressed with him.

Quote:
Donnie I have always liked in all the mediums, but I prefer him in the new toon as well.
I said I liked Donatello in both animated versions. Him and Michaelangelo.

Quote:
Mikey now, I only like him in the movies. Both toons I found him insanely annoying. But he was just absolutely adorable in the movies. All three of them to be exact.
Wow I have to say that you saying this suprices me quite a bit. Based on on other posts I've seen you make (particularly in the Splinter thread) I thought you liked Mikey . Oh well I might have confused you with some one else on in that thread.

However I get where you are coming from with the whole Michaelangelo is annoying thing. Because he can be. I sometimes get extremely disgusted on how the writters make Mikey act and behave in the New toon at times. There is more to his character than just being a hyper-active clown type. In the old toon I don't find him quite as annoying, the only thing I found annoying about his personality is his obsession with pizza! holy moly, one would think pizza was crack to him the way he obesses over it all the time.

Quote:
But your comment on not understanding Raphael's attitude in the first three seasons of 2k3 toon. I wonder if it's the fans who share his similar anger issues that seems to tolerate him more. Could that be the case? I'm more of the quick to get frustrated and pissed off, and I will throw things when agitated enough, and I honestly can't explain why I get so angry. I just do. And I see Raph's frustrations in that he can't walk around the world with the humans, but he is torn that he feels obligated that he has to protect them too, and I understand that anger. In that it's better to let it out the keep it in.
That is not it at all. To be honest I can relate with his anger issues cause I have one violent temper when I'm provoked (sometimes i don't even have to be all that provoked ). I can't put my finger on why it is exactly that turns me off to Raph and his anger issues it just does/did. All I know is that when he strated to settle down and become more of a team player and more mature in the New toon I strated to like him.
__________________

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight--for him!

Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
________________________________
http://frankviola.org/2012/01/30/godsviewofawoman/
_______________________________
http://nox-artemis.tumblr.com/post/4...k-and-feminism
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.