The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2007, 07:55 PM   #11
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Spoiler:
Ok. I'm just wondering here. In the latest clip, you have Leo spit. And I also speculate we are seeing the clips unfinished. You think that in the movie, Leo will spit out blood (since I think it's pretty obvious he got clobbered big time by Raph in that scene) or would the MPAA be against that?
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.