The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you enjoy TMNT?
A+ this was an awesome movie 87 41.63%
A It was really good 64 30.62%
B pretty good movie 43 20.57%
C eh it is ok but I like the older ones better 8 3.83%
D Disapointing I didn't really think it was all good 3 1.44%
E Terrible. Disgusting. worst movie of 2007 3 1.44%
I am not going to see this movie. Don't like CGI or ninja turtles. 1 0.48%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2007, 02:37 AM   #11
blueoakleyz
Foot Soldier
 
blueoakleyz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
double-post. Many apologies.
dude i dont think anyone's gonna get pissed
__________________
Officially did not like the new TMNT movie. Just say no to CGI. I feel as if after watching this movie my beloved franchise of 20 years has been killed for good. Farewell TMNT, I love you.
blueoakleyz is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.