The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2007, 06:23 AM   #33
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueoakleyz View Post
To see this movie tonight for us (mom and myself) and popcorn/soda/hotdogs the total was $45... ouch. Although, putting a rude lady in her place for crowding in front of me at the condiment table: priceless

Hahaha, this is cute!

I felt the same way last night about some brat that kept yelling "I LIKE THE BLUE ONE! WHERE'S THE BLUE ONE MOMMY? OH, THERE'S THE BLUE ONE. I LIKE HIM BEST. GO BLUE GO!" My first movie going experience for this movie was a bit better than the second. First time I went to the 10:00pm one. Mostly adults. The second, I want to the 4:30 one, mostly kids. I'll never do that again.

I can't believe people will spoil things for themselves by being so cheap and downloading the movie from some pirate. Sure, you're getting it free, but you're not getting that in your face feeling, with the what, 25,000 watt surround system around you? Yes, movie tickets are expensive. I blame over paid actors and uncle sam wanting a piece of the action for the cause of this. But if it's something you really wanna see, quit being a cheap scape and just go watch the thing.

Next movie on my list, (watch me get flamed) is Transformers. I might go see Spiderman, but I was never a fan to begin with. Just doesn't interest me.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.