The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2007, 07:55 PM   #19
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael View Post
I don't know if this would be considered illegal or not, but I noticed on yuorube there are a couple of videos of the full Leo/Raph fight.

I know it's just one clip, but should this be reported?
No, don't report that one. I find it to be a guilty pleasure for me in between showings!

Personally, I think if WB showed this particular clip on tv, it might entise people to go check it out on the big screen. I know Star Wars did this with all the prequels.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.