The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2007, 11:56 AM   #8
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator
 
Jo Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Authority On All Things Don
Posts: 5,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post

I actually hope FF doesn't have an abrupt, unresolved ending. As much as I dislike the FF format personally, I would like to see at least one TMNT TV project have a proper and resolved ending.
This is true... But what about 2K3?? They didn't get an 'ending' at all. I'd much more prefer we get an ending for a good series like 2K3 before any more FF. Even if it is an ending.
__________________
Jo Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.