![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Which version of Karai do like most? | |||
| Comics Karai |
|
9 | 31.03% |
| 2k3 Karai |
|
15 | 51.72% |
| CGI Karai |
|
5 | 17.24% |
| Karai sucks, Lotus Blossom from the OT own all three of them! |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: at home LOL
Posts: 957
|
Karai
which version of Karai do you guys like the best and why?
For me I like CGI Karai the most. Every one can say what they want about the CGI movie but i thought she was cool and strong version of Karai and i want to see more of her. I like Karai in the mirage comics and her back story and how in it she is Shredder's equal not his subdornant. Karai in the new toon is good, I like the twist they gave her of being under Che'rell and being his adpoted daughter and how she has loyality to him. But i find her annoying as well because his evil is pretty much in her face and she still defends him, plus I wasn't cool with her behavior toward the turtles in the season four and five.
__________________
]
|
|
|
|
|
|