The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2009, 10:34 AM   #1
GodzFire
Hench Mutant
 
GodzFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The Sewers
Posts: 292
Hey guys. Recently got into MUGEN, and absolutely love it. Only problem is, I'm having a hard time finding some things TMNT related.

I've been looking for the Technodrome Portal Room stage from TMNT The Arcade Game for MUGEN, and I just can't find anyplace to download it. I hope someone here has it.

Also, it looks like someone a few years back tried to make a whole TMNT game from MUGEN: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=35022.0. Unfortunately it seems to have been abandoned. (Edit, apparently Ceno posted here as well: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=14893)

Here's a list of what I know is available for MUGEN:

-- Characters
- TMNT Tourney Fighters
- TMNT4 Turtles In Time Don
- TMNT4 Super Krang? (seen in YouTube videos, but can't find download)
-- Stages
- A bunch from http://membres.lycos.fr/enscripture/TMNTTFStages.html
- TMNT4 Big Apple, Alleycat Blues

If you know of more, please respond here.

(PS: Cool Sprites Here: http://jsofts.com/tmntsprites/sprites.php)
GodzFire is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
mugen, video games


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.