The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2009, 10:58 AM   #1
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Lightbulb TMNT: Gone Wrong! [Parody Series]

A TMNT abridged parody series based around the concept that the bad guys can win with a little help from video editing!

The inspiration for this idea dates a long way back.

When I was a kid, my granny would set her VCR to record Saturday morning cartoons for me. Sometimes, the tape would cut off a little too early if she set the tape to record the start of a show on another channel [For example, TMNT & Garfield were on CBS but Real Ghostbusers & Darkwing Duck were on ABC]. This was unfortunately the case for the episode "Return of the Turtleoid," where the tape cut off immediately after the terminator robot appeared to blow up poor Kerma! As soon as Kerma's bed went ka-blooie, the tape cut to another show. Thus, I never knew how it ended until I recently saw it on DVD. In that moment, the idea for this parody series was born!

Episode I
"Return of the Turtleoid: Gone Wrong!"
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x62g63d


Episode II
"A Thing About Rats: Gone Wrong!"
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9t...-episode-2_fun


Next week:
"The Big Blow Out" & "The Cat Woman from Channel Six" . . .
Gone Wrong!

I'm open to ideas for future episodes!
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 07-08-2020 at 07:48 AM.
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
funny, parody, video editing


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.