The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2009, 11:28 AM   #14
NiNi
Hench Mutant
 
NiNi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 369
I thought of the game as fun in my opinion. My only irk about it is that it shouldn't have been the price it was set. Considering how it seemed a bit incomplete, it should have ran a little bit cheaper.

Even though I was one of those people who was ticked with the fact that Rabbids was in the game - they were actually fun to play as! I have a soft spot for Ninja Rabbid, actually.

I did like the story mode - the endings were pretty good. I didn't care for Raph's though, I will admit.

I think if people want to try this game, they should rent it first. If they like it - then great! But I wouldn't buy it until the price reduced.

...now I'm just excited for the DS game coming up.
__________________
NiNi is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
ubisoft


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.