![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Next TMNT Character Redesign Challenge? | |||
| Elite Foot Soldier |
|
3 | 8.82% |
| April O´Neil |
|
13 | 38.24% |
| Ace Duck |
|
4 | 11.76% |
| General Traag |
|
5 | 14.71% |
| Fugitoid |
|
9 | 26.47% |
| Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#12 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Évora Portugal
Posts: 1,230
|
I´ve bought the ASUS EEE Top et2002t yesterday, I will try to do my 2nd submission in it, I hope its touchscreen can mimic a tablet...
__________________
Now available for commissions. Subscribe to TMNT Redesign Challenge News, if you want to be update to all TMNT Redesign Challenges My Art Gallery for TMNT - And some more Art Spoiler:
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
| Tags |
| redesign challenge |
|
|