![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
facehugger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 2,817
|
I flipping* love Jim Lawson...
Got this bad boy today in the post:
![]() The picture doesn't do it justice - it's amazing. Better than I was expecting - I certainly never thought i'd get a background. Hope he sticks it up on his blog! Anyone else had a Lawson commision that they haven't posted here yet? *The word flipping is brought to you in leiu of the rather ruder word that starts with an 'f' and ends in 'ing'.
__________________
Oh Discordia! Charyou Tree! Come, Reap! Don't tell us to grow up and out of it I got my cloak and dagger in a bar room brawl You actually trying to read this tiny text? Damn, you're dedicated! This is all just for effect you know... original TMNT art collection |
|
|
|
|
|