![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Detoxed Member
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,180
|
Watching through the 2k3 series for the fist time
I condensed all of my posts in this thread here so it's easier to read than scrolling through here.
I'm fairly familiar with the 2k3 show but I've actually never watched most of it, the show came out when I was around 15 and by that time I had long grown out of cartoons, I remember knowing about the show because I was a "gamer" and was looking forward to the new Konami game and thought the new turtles looked cool, I was also growing out of gaming pretty much at that point so I never played the game. Around the summer 2004 I got back into cartoons thanks to Teen Titans and Batman:TAS re-sparking my interest in cartoons. Thats when I started watching TMNT in Miguzi Cartoon Network's old block, I watched it for a little bit before CN took it off. I think I watched a lot of season 1 though I think I watched none of the story-arcs and only got all the filler episodes like the Garbage man one and others like it instead of more foot/shredder episodes which I think I only saw 2 of. It wasn't until Season 4 started airing that I started watching the show and I watched most of season 4 probably only missed an episode or two and I loved it. After that I watched the first 13 episodes of Fast Forward and thats basically all I've watched of the show. Now I've already read plenty of spoilers sadly so I won't get as many surprises as I would have liked my first time but I'm guessing I'll still find plenty surprises left. TL;DR I'm basically watching the 2k3 show for the first time I plan to post my thoughts after each season and any questions I may get while watching it. So far I've watched the first two episodes, theres a lot of things happening in the first episode, definitely not a good 'pilot' for new viewers but its not bad. Second episode was definitely an improvement. So umm a few questions so far..how old is April supposed to be in the show? I'm guessing around 24 since I'm assuming to have that job she's already out of college. Also her work outfit is just her regular attire with a lab coat? I've also been looking through the forums first topics and man they are pretty fun to read how the members reacted to the news at the time from the controversy of Baxter being black to no Krang and April not being a reporter Last edited by sdp; 04-22-2017 at 12:02 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|