The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2010, 12:35 AM   #20
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplehead View Post
Just personal preference, but I kind of preferred Fast Forward over the 2k3. I don't see why everyone hates it so much when I compare it to the 2k3.
The FF hate comes from a rejection of change. The same crap happened when 2K3 first aired. OT fans whined and most comic fans cheered. FF was the end of the Mirage era of 2K3 turtles and it ticked off fans of the series. They wanted the "dark" turtles of season 4 back but that was far gone.

I personally enjoyed FF. It had many interesting new villains and while the story wasn't as interconnected as 2K3 it was still good. Sure they toned it down a bit but anyone who can handle watching the OT can handle most of FF. I don't see why more people just can't accept both.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.