The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2011, 11:16 PM   #11
Toon
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGro View Post
The physical visage of the characters that I've come to know and love over the last 20+ years is being destroyed. I understand modernizing, updating, and re-imagining, but this show doesn't hold true to any of it's previous counterparts.
With this, everything else you offer loses credibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGro View Post
There have been incarnations that I was less thrilled about in the past (Fast Forward, Next Mutation) but even those shows carry more of the essence of what the Turtles are than what I saw at Nickelodeon Animation Studios on Wednesday.
Also, with this.
Toon is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.