The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2011, 01:02 PM   #11
Revan
Han Shot First
 
Revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Paper Street Soap Company
Posts: 3,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
Most people I know IRL like Mikey because he was the stupid party turtle. The only people I know who complain about Mikey being stupid are the people on this forum.
Are the people you know IRL fans of the ninja turtles or simply the remnants of a once popular kiddie show from the 80s-90s?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
I dislike Mikey in the comics, I think he needs to get out more and party.
Mirage's portrayal of Mike is not boring by any means. He simply isn't an idiot
__________________
Revan is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.