The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2011, 11:33 AM   #22
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
One of my fav OT Raph moments was in the ep Combat Land.

Nerd: You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses, would you?
Raph: No, but then those aren't glasses. They're magnifying lenses. *Punches*

Here's another from The Bigg Zipp Attack.

Leo: Guys, do you hear something?
Raph: No, but as soon as I finish cleaning up this mess, Donatello's gonna hear plenty.

He was annoyed because he had to clean and how it was Donatello's fault. No one else was upset or complaining over it.

Hm, Star Child ep has another Raph moment I liked. A Raph line to show he has kind of an I don't care attitude, you annoy me and I'm going to let you know it, consequences be darned!

Star Child: You tricked me! Everybody hates me!
Mikey: No little dude, honest!
Raph: (Raising his hand) Wh-whoa, wait, hold on. I-I hate him.

It's all throughout the OT series that compared to the other three, he's the most short-patient of them. Seems he throws his Sai in anger and annoyance a lot too, but could be my imagination as far as the OT series go. In Mr. Nice Guy, he's referred to having a nasty personality by the other three. He's short-patient and quick to get annoyed and when he stops being nice, he gets mad at the doctor. Oh, can we not forget this scene that I made a clip of a few months ago...



Yeah, OT Raph did have temper issues, just not to the extent that he was for the other mediums he was portrayed in. That clip and some of the other stuff mentioned above is why I loved Raph so much for the OT series as a kid. lol
ROFL that was my favorite line of that episode. LOL
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.