The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2011, 10:50 AM   #1
Plasticplayhouse
the gray ghost
 
Plasticplayhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: North East
Posts: 2,194
What is your LEAST favorite comic art/story from TMNT volume ONE?

Throughout the years of being a TMNT comic fan I have gone/read through my collection many times. The funny thing is (and I'd like to know if anyone else does this) I always seem to cast judgment over each issue as I pull it from my box to read. It's weird, I enjoy all 62 issues for their own reasons, but there are some that I just have some kind of a gripe with or I feel that they don’t fit in with the regular series.

With that said, my question is...

What is your LEAST favorite comic art/story from TMNT volume ONE?

Personally my least favorite art/story is issue 38-40. While I really like hedden/mcweeney's art and stories, i dont really consider issues 38-40 as volume one...i tend to think of them as three Archie books that somehow got slipped into the regular series. I feel that they are the least fitting of the 62 original books.

A close second would be issue 30, "sky highway" by Rick Veitch. I really like Veitch's work as well, especially the "River" series (one of my favorite tmnt stories), but I just couldn’t get passed the silliness of the mutato-heads.
__________________
Want to see more of my custom figures?
http://plasticplayhouse.deviantart.com/
Plasticplayhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.