![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Mango Lovin' Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
|
TMNT Art Tutorial??
Talks with Kali and Mouse over at the RPG board have brought up the past suggestion for a TMNT Art Tutorial here at the Technodrome. Krang, I remember you agreeing that it would be a good idea, and I also remember Kali and Machias volunteering to help out. So... Anyone still think this is a great idea? We've got more members, more artists, and more visitors since the last time this idea was proposed. Personally, I'd love to see a TMNT art tutorial. I think it'd be helpful having artists share tips and tricks to those who are just starting.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!" Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
|
|
|
|
|
|