![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Did you ever find the reliance the other turtles had on Donatello annoying? | |||
| yes |
|
7 | 17.95% |
| no |
|
24 | 61.54% |
| better than having Leo all the time |
|
8 | 20.51% |
| Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: in front of the computer
Posts: 974
|
The turtles reliance on Don
Am I the only one who became annoyed with how much the turtles relied on Donatello in the 80's series? It was like the turtles couldn't do anything with out him and the whole team would fall apart without him. Which I gotta admit is slowly starting to annoy me. The "trilogy" was just about ruined for me because all the turtles went "when in doubt call on Donatello--DONATELLO!!!!!!" which annoyed the crap out of me. The same with Donatello's duplicate where he is shown to be a stronger fighter than all the turtles put together.And I would have enjoyed Night of the Dark turtle better if it had not been that the team was so inaffectual with out him.
I mean come on Leonardo could not have come up with a better plan than "use the turtle van" in that episode? On the other hand it was often shown that Don really didn't need the turtles and often took care of bad guys or threats all on his own. Like the one where he meets the shape shifting gecko and he takes care of the whole situation almost by himself. I think that is why I like the japanese episodes a little bit better, because leonardo shows his stuff more.
__________________
Quote:
-------- ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|