The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Would you like the idea of the turtles being aleins?
Absolutly! 5 2.70%
It doesn't matter to me 29 15.68%
Terrible! 151 81.62%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2012, 08:55 AM   #11
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
I think there were tanks in the reboot...can't remember.

To add to the "This previous Turtle person said..." here's Rob Paulsen's response to a person asking via Facebook:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Paulsen
Ya know, I've been asked that question every time there's a new iteration of TMNT. It's the producer's vision and money to do with as they see fit. I don't quite get why the origins of the Turtles would change, but hey, it's a cartoon, a fantasy, a movie and I can't make a judgement about the decisions to change traditional aspects of the story til I see the film. If it sucks, it'll go away fast. If it's great, there'll be a couple more. My focus currently is doing the best job I can on Nick's TMNT which I'm sure will have its detractors too. That's showbiz.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
cancelled media, depressing, gay


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.