The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2012, 08:55 PM   #1
Stingray69
Stone Warrior
 
Stingray69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 916
Tmnt commercials

I know this is a stupid question but does any one know if the old tmnt commercials are copyrighted? Reason I'm asking is I thought it would be cool to make copy of my DVDs with some of the old commercials inserted in.
Stingray69 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.