The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2012, 09:52 AM   #11
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
If you want to sit here and eat whatever garbage you're spoon fed then that's fine.
One man's trash is another man's treasure...

Spitfire, I appreciate your opinion and really enjoy reading what you and others think. Some may like the show, others may not. I myself like what I see. Fans like you, who don't like what they are seeing, I believe help keep the community engaged in what I think are good discussions about what works and what doesn't. Some conversations turn ugly, but for the most part I really enjoy reading what some may or may not like about the property. Keep voicing that opinion!

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.