The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
erik
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 104
TMNT Comic Images

I don't recall wether there has been an comic image thread before (I think there was, but I couldn't find it)

Either way -- why not have an image thread for TMNT Comics? 4kids, Nick, and the 80s cartoon all have threads, and there's a bunch of awesome images all over the net. (I've collected some images over the years, so I thought I'd share the comic-ones I have. If any of them came from this board, though, I simply can't remember which ones they would be.)

And so it doesn't get lost - can this thread be made sticky, so people can see whats been added, and possibly contribute themselves. (It's just a suggestion. Just I've enjoyed the image threads in the other sections a lot, and would like to see the same for the original Comics.)

I've been collecting these images for many years - so I don't always know where they came from, or which artist did them. I'll try and credit the creators I recognize.

Whenever possible, list the artist name, and what website it came from. Also maybe what issue it came from. If you don't have all the information, at first, then try your best; if you're unsure of any of these, you can post the image and ask - and edit the post after getting an answer.

Also, please don't post several pages of story; we don't want to give the mis-impression that this thread is posting material for pirated use. Just use common sense.

The most recent images, which I've scoured of late, I can at direct you to for some of the images.
- Burning Box, Jim Lawson's Blog
- Peter Larid's TMNT Blog
- Kevin Eastman Website
- Michael Dooney's Site
- Eric Talbot's Blog
- Paul Harmon Deviantart
- Mooncalfe Deviantart
- Kevin Eastman Deviantart
- Comixology
- ComicVine
- TMNT - Ninja Turtles Blog
- Comic Art Community
- Mikey's TMNT Site
- TMN Tumbler
- Tokka'z Comixx Chop


From issue #1 of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman


Sketch, by Peter Laird / Jim Lawson from Peter Larid's TMNT Blog


Tales of TMNT, Fernando Pinto


Sketch, Peter Larid Peter Larid's TMNT Blog


Cover Image from First TMNT issue, by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman


Image from TMNT Vol 1 #8, Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird, from Kevin Eastman Deviantart


Cover for TMNT Vol 4 #7, Michael Dooney


Cover of Tales of TMNT Vol 2 #7, by Jim Lawson
__________________
-----------------------
http://supersentaiimages.blogspot.com/
Super Sentai (Japanese Power Rangers)

http://kandouerik.blogspot.com/
Comics, Japanese Stuff, and More

Turtle-Related Posts
- TMNT Vol 4
- Different Versions of TMNT
- Alien Mutant Turtles
- TMNT 2014 Movie Review
- Nickelodeon TMNT
- Ninja Turtle History

Last edited by erik; 08-03-2012 at 09:21 PM.
erik is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
comic images


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.