The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2012, 09:45 PM   #61
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Iron Man confirmed for todays most ridiculous poster.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:07 PM   #62
Toonami Tom
Banned
 
Toonami Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 4,939
(Never mind this post....)

Last edited by Toonami Tom; 10-05-2012 at 11:34 PM.
Toonami Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:20 PM   #63
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
Tony Stark would post more charismatically.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:45 PM   #64
Vegeta
Hench Mutant
 
Vegeta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
Thank you so much Mr. Powder. Now, I have some Avengers work to do, as Nick Fury has contacted me, telling me that Thanos has somehow absorbed all of the power from the cosmic cube. So I'm going to get the funk out of here. I plan on returning in the Summer of next year, when my new movie Iron Man 3 is released for all to enjoy.

Until then, farewell. I will return in the Summer. You won't see me here again until then, as I have to defeat Thanos.
Iron man sucks.
__________________
Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:11 AM   #65
Xav
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabunga Carl View Post
So we are going to start censoring what people say because it offends others, don't see what can go wrong with that.
No is talking about censoring anyone. As far as I can tell, Biggs took down the comments himself. He can still say whatever he wants on twitter and people can still be offended by it.
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:26 AM   #66
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,226
This never would have happened if TMNT_Master wasn't such a dumb****.

I wish he would have gotten fired.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:03 AM   #67
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I agree that TMNTMaster never should have posted that link to Biggs's Twitter account, but at least it was rectified. And, yes, Biggs has every right to say what he wants, but that doesn't mean we have to like it.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:34 PM   #68
Toonami Tom
Banned
 
Toonami Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 4,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
Tony Stark would post more charismatically.
That's probably true.

I apologize for my insane behavior in this topic. I don't know what I was thinking. Sorry guys, I will do better. Are we cool?
Toonami Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:19 AM   #69
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yeah, we're cool, Tom.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:38 AM   #70
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant
 
HerpDerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
Twitchy (run by Malkin) posts questionable photo on Facebook. Facebook suspends their posting rights for 24 hours. Twitchy cry "freedom of speech!"

Oh, the delicious irony.


http://twitchy.com/2012/10/06/facebo...permanent-ban/
HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:52 AM   #71
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
Twitchy (run by Malkin) posts questionable photo on Facebook. Facebook suspends their posting rights for 24 hours. Twitchy cry "freedom of speech!"

Oh, the delicious irony.


http://twitchy.com/2012/10/06/facebo...permanent-ban/
Serves them right. I really hate that Twitchy site.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, talentless hack


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.