The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2012, 05:52 AM   #4941
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant
 
HerpDerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
German trailer. The voices are hilarious.

HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:00 AM   #4942
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Thanks, Baxter. I looked at this cryptic image and wasn't sure what it meant.
That made me LOL
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:16 AM   #4943
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
German trailer. The voices are hilarious.

oh boy;(thanks for sharing the clip, dude....it is silly to take too much attitude out of a little trailer...but even so, man I feel a wind of sadness sweeping down my neck...if you'd understand them, I don't know the way they are pronouncing the words...sounds so stupid...michelangelo is the one we hear the most obviouslyin this short clip, but oh maaaaan what a little kid they turned him into with this voice...and shredder?a JOKE compared to the original!!
NOTHING in his voice, no presence at all...just someone TRYING to speak in a real low voice instead of kevin michael richardson who actually reaches this deep below the radar....
as I said, I will just wait and see for myself(or hear for that matter) but this just feels so disappointing...
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:07 AM   #4944
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Wow. I like that concept art for the TCRI HQ. That's awesome and looks to be promising for sure.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:10 AM   #4945
hudemx
Hench Mutant
 
hudemx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Klagenfurt
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelangelo View Post
oh boy;(thanks for sharing the clip, dude....it is silly to take too much attitude out of a little trailer...but even so, man I feel a wind of sadness sweeping down my neck...if you'd understand them, I don't know the way they are pronouncing the words...sounds so stupid...michelangelo is the one we hear the most obviouslyin this short clip, but oh maaaaan what a little kid they turned him into with this voice...and shredder?a JOKE compared to the original!!
NOTHING in his voice, no presence at all...just someone TRYING to speak in a real low voice instead of kevin michael richardson who actually reaches this deep below the radar....
as I said, I will just wait and see for myself(or hear for that matter) but this just feels so disappointing...
Its not that bad, it isn't even the Real Dub, just a Trailer Dub that was made before they started dubbing the Show itselfe.
The only nitpick right now I have is the german voiceactress of April who just sound bland and uninteressted :/
__________________
German TMNT News Blog:
http://ninjaturtlepower.wordpress.com/
hudemx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:16 AM   #4946
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist
 
SS Kakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,067
Dutch ad, found on the back of a Disney magazine.
Glad to see that the show is getting some attention over here.

SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:15 PM   #4947
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Wow. I like that concept art for the TCRI HQ. That's awesome and looks to be promising for sure.
me to. hoping there's still a slight chance of there being a Technodrome
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:33 PM   #4948
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Well, you never know, do you? That would be neat.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:48 PM   #4949
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
TCRI (from tmntmaster):
That's awesome!
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:22 PM   #4950
Genesis
Stone Warrior
 
Genesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 624
Finally caught the first two episodes on Nick's site (sorry I've been gone awhile; VFDC was a-calling, and I can go AWOL for a good while when I'm in my hardcore fighting moods). Definitely liked part 2 more than the first, but that's really only because the goofy faces were tacked on a lot more in the first.

For the most part, everything was spot-on, especially the fight scenes. Some of the humour felt a little off, but that's really a given with a new generation and all. Still, I got a good feeling of the whole family aspect, and I love Splinter's yes-and-no humour.

The story seems to be getting along at just the right pace, though I really wasn't expecting the Kraang to be figured out so quickly. I know there are still mysteries to be solved, but still.

I still don't think the Shredder's voice is suiting, but I'm gonna go ahead and guess I'll get used to it.
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:45 PM   #4951
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
(sorry I've been gone awhile; VFDC was a-calling, and I can go AWOL for a good while when I'm in my hardcore fighting moods)
Good thing you explained. I was so...worried?
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:51 PM   #4952
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudemx View Post
Its not that bad, it isn't even the Real Dub, just a Trailer Dub that was made before they started dubbing the Show itselfe.
The only nitpick right now I have is the german voiceactress of April who just sound bland and uninteressted :/
I am assuming you KNOW this is a fact then?the voice dubbing being merely for the trailer and the show will star another voice job?
that would be sweet...
I agree with april in that scene, she said the words so casually as if the voice actress was sitting on a toilet and not thinking at all about the scene she is working on...
Im sorry but mike to me here is so...hmmm, horrible comes to mind...
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:51 PM   #4953
Genesis
Stone Warrior
 
Genesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
Good thing you explained. I was so...worried?
Pfft. I was going to add another bit to say that most of you probably don't care or didn't notice, but since it was directed at anyone that would have, I left it as is. Guess I should have added it to pre-emptively shut you up (I honestly don't mean that rudely), but it is what it is.
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #4954
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
Hey guys, watch a few YouTube vids. Sooner or later you'll get an ad for tomorrow's TMNT. Mikey points down to the "Skip Ad" button and says something like "Don't even THINK about pushing that!"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:30 PM   #4955
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
I don't know if this has already been posted, but there is pretty funny TMNT promo currently running before selected Youtube videos. Michelangelo pleads with the viewer not to click on the "Skip Ad" button for the first 5 seconds of it. It's pretty hilarious.

I saw it on the HISE: Amazing Spider-man video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiV7Xs2cvqg
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 10-05-2012 at 08:07 PM.
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:34 PM   #4956
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
I don't know if this has already been posted, but there is pretty funny TMNT promo currently running before selected Youtube videos. Michelangelo pleads with the viewer not to click on the "Skip Ad" button for the first 5 seconds of it. It's pretty hilarious.
I just that. It was awesome.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:47 PM   #4957
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Didn't see it
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:09 PM   #4958
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT_Canadian View Post
Didn't see it
Well, keep watching different videos across Youtube then, maybe it will show up on one of them.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:11 PM   #4959
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
TCRI (from tmntmaster):
Anyone see the leader kraang on the top left screen?
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:38 PM   #4960
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie DBERG View Post
Anyone see the leader kraang on the top left screen?
I was kinda wondering if that was supposed to be the "Mother Brain" equivalent or else just some weird entity trapped in a stasis chamber. I guess it makes sense that there is at least a single Hive Mind behind all the Kraang.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.