The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2012, 10:13 PM   #5161
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I'm now positive you're... a decent troll.
There are decent trolls?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:32 PM   #5162
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
Sure. Trolls who are good at what they do. I can see it.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:47 AM   #5163
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntfan4ever View Post
Here is the clip from this upcoming Saturday's episode http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/tmnt...lent-clip.html
My reaction to this clip:


Mike gets to do all the best stuff! It's starting to get a little unfair :p
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:58 AM   #5164
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I'm now positive you're either mentally challenged or a decent troll.
I am not mentally challenged and not troll! I am just trying to promote the show as much as possible ! What wrong with that?
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:32 AM   #5165
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 View Post
I am not mentally challenged and not troll! I am just trying to promote the show as much as possible ! What wrong with that?
I'm sure that if you could count really high you would know that 20 is not a big number.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:33 AM   #5166
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant
 
HerpDerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
Toonzone coverage of the NYCC panel, including some footage that we haven't seen:
http://www.toonzone.net/2012/10/nycc.../#.UH6HPG_A9u4
HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:39 AM   #5167
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
I'm sure that if you could count really high you would know that 20 is not a big number.
Later i also sent some messages through facebook and now i have sent about 50 messages in total. Those 50 people if they are realy interest in tmnt they will tell about it to their friends and family and at the end we will have more than 100 people that are aware of the new tmtn cartoon thanks to me. That only the begining! I have big plans to promote the show and i will not stop promoting it.
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:02 AM   #5168
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
^Heya! That´s Ok! I admire your enthusiasm! keep spreading BAXTER STOCKMAN 19!!!

Come guys! Be nice, and please remeber:

USA population : more than 308 million. Greece population: 11 million.


__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:11 AM   #5169
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant
 
HerpDerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
Another vid of the NYCC panel, this one with all the clips:

HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:37 AM   #5170
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Thanks so much for this one added!!!!! First time I saw Metalhead!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:48 AM   #5171
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
Another vid of the NYCC panel, this one with all the clips:

amazing!!! all the footage is there, yesss

thank so much
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:05 AM   #5172
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,194
Duuuude. Metalhead episode is gonna be epic!
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:09 AM   #5173
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
i saved the video in the highest quality youtube allows, if it gets pulled i can mirror the footage somewhere
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:41 AM   #5174
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
I can't wait to see Metalhead! I love the part when Donnie was looking at April through Metalhead's camera, and she knew it was him LOL
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:56 AM   #5175
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yeah, Metalhead should be awesome.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:22 AM   #5176
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
For anyone who cares, I've made an instrumental of the series' theme song.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:58 AM   #5177
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
thanks herpderp for both links, compadre!
I laughed really hard when donatello was using metalheads camera to observe aprilhahahaha...I like them with the skateboards on the rooftops..and I dont skate, so that is nice...
anyone else so absolutelly thrilled when michelangelo used his kusarigama in that special way in order to save his brother donatello?WOW!!!plus:I love xevers way of fighting really!
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:59 AM   #5178
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
Another vid of the NYCC panel, this one with all the clips:

That cameraman is making me seasick.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:10 PM   #5179
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
yeah and how could he just turn the camera offscreen to film the voice actors watching it...but lets not get rough with the kid, after all he gave us the reel of turtles funbesides, I think he is still fairly young...
how could I forget tellin how much I loved the foot intruding through the walls/windows....
mike has some real gold moments for me there..speaking of which, i feel like gettting great dvdsets with bonus material on thisshow worldwide would be like pure gold....just think about owning 26 episodes of THIS at home?
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #5180
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
Another vid of the NYCC panel, this one with all the clips:

Spoiler:

very cool! thanks for sharing
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.