The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,187
Corey Feldman To Possibly Return To TMNT Films

Corey has revealed he is in talks to take part in the upcoming Ninja Turtles film. I wonder if he will play Raphael this time around. Lets see what happens. In the meantime post your thoughts.

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/new...es-return.html
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:38 PM   #2
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
I don't want it.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:49 PM   #3
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
I don't want it.
Neither do I.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:53 PM   #4
Brodie
Certified Teacher
 
Brodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bizarro Metropolis
Posts: 6,495
I liked him as Donatello. A lot.

But I also hate Corey Feldman now.

Get someone better.
__________________
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:59 PM   #5
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,187
I think the reason he is being considered is he was the first to speak in favor of Bay's concept before Kevin jumped on board. Though he is not confirmed he opened speculation that is. I personally don't care either way if he voice a character or not. I am more interested in the plot at this point.
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:34 PM   #6
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,397
Nothing in that article implies that either, 1) He is even in consideration for a voice role whatsoever, 2) Has been approached for any voice role whatsoever, or 3) Is going to be approached for any voice role whatsoever in the future.

He knows Bay from the past and sound like he asked him about the movie. That's all.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:39 PM   #7
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
"PLEASE MR. BAY!!! I NEED A JOB!!!!"
"Who is this?"
"Corey Feldman."
"How'd you get my phone number?"
"Er....um...uh..."
*click*
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:41 PM   #8
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,792
They can have him play a Foot Soldier.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:44 PM   #9
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Oh yes, because a pudgy 41 year-old member of the "Where are they now?" file should totally be a Foot Ninja.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:09 AM   #10
FearlessLeader
Mad Scientist
 
FearlessLeader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Watching Space Heroes
Posts: 1,048
He would make an awesome pizza delivery guy in a walk on cameo. Past that no
__________________

Artwork by Jim Lawson

Last edited by FearlessLeader; 11-24-2012 at 04:14 AM.
FearlessLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:34 AM   #11
frank_one
Mad Scientist
 
frank_one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Southern Europe
Posts: 2,230
He should play Shredder! Just kidding, I just don't care about him. I've just discovered he is in a Katy Perry video
frank_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:38 AM   #12
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I'm with FearlessLeader on this one. I really really want some cameos of actors from the live action films, but I'm not too keen on anything much deeper than that. The only exception for me would be Elias Koteas, who I'd love to see return in full capacity, maybe as a police chief or something.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:13 AM   #13
FearlessLeader
Mad Scientist
 
FearlessLeader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Watching Space Heroes
Posts: 1,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I'm with FearlessLeader on this one. I really really want some cameos of actors from the live action films, but I'm not too keen on anything much deeper than that. The only exception for me would be Elias Koteas, who I'd love to see return in full capacity, maybe as a police chief or something.
100% also behind bringing back Mr. Koteas in some fashion!
__________________

Artwork by Jim Lawson
FearlessLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:02 AM   #14
sgtfbomb
Stone Warrior
 
sgtfbomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The Internet
Posts: 830
I doubt he's even being considered to return. It sounds to me that he just wants to return.
sgtfbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:00 AM   #15
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
100% also behind bringing back Mr. Koteas in some fashion!
I'm with Fearless,Powder,and others that are for the cameo easter eggs. It would make it fun especially for older fans like us.

I remember a throwaway 30 second bit in. SoTO which a man recognized April from tv and unlocked the door for her because her hands were full of groceries and his wife seemed to disapprove. Something like that which was unneccessary could have been a cameo. Why not have Hoag and Turco be joggers passing by April discussing rumors of the TMNT?
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:16 AM   #16
chrisdude
Foot Elite
 
chrisdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Nothing in that article implies that either, 1) He is even in consideration for a voice role whatsoever, 2) Has been approached for any voice role whatsoever, or 3) Is going to be approached for any voice role whatsoever in the future.

He knows Bay from the past and sound like he asked him about the movie. That's all.
Unfortunately, yes, but...


I'm sorry, did I slip into some alternate universe where everyone didn't love Corey Feldman as Donatello? He's the one guy I always hoped would come back.
__________________
PSN/Miiverse: MikeFarber
chrisdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:32 AM   #17
Bob
Stone Warrior
 
Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK, England
Posts: 546
No, sorry. No offence to him, but I always thought his voice was completely wrong not just for Donatello, but for any of the Turtles.

They won't get him. They'll probably either go for established "names" for the Turtles, or professional voice actors. Getting Corey Feldman back isn't really a top priority. Let's face it, he's no Peter Cullen.
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:43 AM   #18
alliance
Hench Mutant
 
alliance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 328
i actually loved his voice in the first turtles [it actually did suite that movie] i u dunno about now though, if anything he may play another part
__________________

80's TURTLES MUCH COOLER THAN FORGOTTEN 4KIDS
alliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:31 AM   #19
frank_one
Mad Scientist
 
frank_one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Southern Europe
Posts: 2,230
This is the last thing we should worry about in a movie where the Turtles could be aliens..
Cameos can be funny but just that. Feldman reprising the role after 20 years is totally unnecessary.
frank_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:04 AM   #20
chrisdude
Foot Elite
 
chrisdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,708
Here I was, thinking he was the fan favorite of the movie voice casts...
__________________
PSN/Miiverse: MikeFarber
chrisdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.