![]() |
|
|
#1281 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NEPA
Posts: 572
|
What's the best way to buy the IDW back issues?
I have 9 and up but I'm looking for the earlier singles, and they seem To be pretty pricey on eBay. I was thinking about waiting for a Convention where you usually find back issues cheaper. I never would have guessed back issues from only a year ago would be Worth so much but I guess it's because it's a smaller publisher? |
|
|
|
|
|
#1282 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
|
I use the following sites frequently for back issues:
Mile High Comics - sign up for the newsletter and you'll get the discount codes (and there's always one in effect) Lone Star Comics |
|
|
|
|
|
#1283 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,619
|
Quote:
I also use both Mile High (pricey sometimes) and mycomicshop.com both for buying stuff... Actually both places can be pricey... let me know if that interests you, I will be going to a couple shops later this week and will look for a 1st print #1 for you... ~mike
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1284 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,619
|
question regarding the Challenges book that was released years ago. Is there any difference with the Hard cover to the soft cover, besides the covers?? so many of the 2nd prints have extra/new material from Mirage....
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1285 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1286 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,619
|
Quote:
haha They were $10 on Mirage's site... I think I got one of the last ones when I ordered it the 2nd time... Good deal since the first one I bought had broken/torn shrink wrap and some fuzzy/gooey dirt inside it. ![]() If I buy the softcover, I'll let you know if its different. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1287 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NEPA
Posts: 572
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1288 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 300
|
Apologies for my noob question, but I'm just getting into the comics part of the fandom.
What are the chapters included in the IDW TMNT Vol.3 TPB? |
|
|
|
|
|
#1289 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Montréal
Posts: 313
|
IDW TMNT Vol.3 TPB Shadows of the Past collects issues 9, 10, 11, and 12, the last four issues drawn by Dan Duncan.
__________________
Lead the way, Toots. crossovercomics.ca/author/louis - @thelouisguy crossovercomics.ca/return-to-the-sewers - crossovercomics.ca/tag/tmnt+interview |
|
|
|
|
|
#1290 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
|
It contains IDW TMNT issues #9-12.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1291 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 300
|
Got it, thanks
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1292 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
|
where is the downloadable version of issue 31?
__________________
Creator of The Death Poppets |
|
|
|
|
|
#1293 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chicago-ish
Posts: 698
|
Issue 31 is here: http://peterlairdstmntblog.blogspot....lume-4-31.html
(handily linked to off the checklist: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=32248)
__________________
Great Typo, Unfortunate Truth:
"The once gritty, satirical, hard-hitting Turtles became cuddly, fun-loving, pizz-swirling heroes to little kids" <Picture of a dead turtle> |
|
|
|
|
|
#1294 | |
|
Will not be censored
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
|
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Furrlough-52...vip=true&rt=nc
Am I paying too much for this (if so, I'll pay for it anyway). What other issues of Furrlough did Ninjara appear in?
__________________
Quote:
TheGreatestTMNTurtlesSellerEVER on eBay International shipping assistance: [email protected] |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1295 | |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
|
Quote:
A pin-up ad of Ninjara by Chris Allan also appears in #45 and 46. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1296 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1297 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
|
Hi guys, has IDW reprinted any issues with Leatherhead's appearances in the Mirage universe?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1298 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,220
|
Not yet, but they're about to: http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Teenage-...ef=pd_sim_b_12
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1299 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1300 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,454
|
Just stopped in a comic shop with a massive amount of TMNT back issues in very good (or, NM, I guess) condition. Like, remarkably good.
They had all three issues of "The River" for $5-8 a piece, but I passed on them today because I figured I could still get the old TPB, which I'd rather have. My question is, how likely am I to find the TPB for a similar price? Should I go back and pick up the single issues instead? At this point I don't own a physical copy of the issues in any form. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| ask a question, ban etsyturtle2, comic discussion, questions |
|
|