The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 08:30 PM   #6101
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar Yuffie View Post
So there's another mutant from the old show appearing

I kinda think it's one of the Punk Frogs. Or maybe Mutagen Man (as a kid I really like that guy).
Hmm.. I'm thinking Baxter. Outside of him and LH I don't really see any other mutants being that memorable.
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:45 PM   #6102
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
The epic return of walkabout!
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:23 PM   #6103
Yorae
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 300
I would like to see Slash. My mind will be blown if it does turn out that he is mutated Spike.

Mona Lisa would be interesting too. But I hope to god its not mutated Baxter!
Yorae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:16 PM   #6104
grungethemovie
Foot Soldier
 
grungethemovie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae View Post
I would like to see Slash. My mind will be blown if it does turn out that he is mutated Spike.
OMG! i'd be heartbroken!
grungethemovie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:19 PM   #6105
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
I hope a new ep airs sooner than Feb 9. That would be awesome.
Indeed it would but my TV guide still says rerun this Saturday
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:46 AM   #6106
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
He said that they are a lot affected by the OT and that in season 2 we will see more mutants fromt he ot.. Maybe Bebop and Rocksteady will appear in season 2? The season 1 mutant he is talking about might be Slash.
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:32 AM   #6107
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I don't really care who the mutant is as long as they're written well.

And, Canadiandrome, I heard there might be a new ep next Friday.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:51 AM   #6108
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
My guess is we'll be seeing Slash. Everyone talks about Slash a lot, especially now he's in the recent comic books.
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:23 PM   #6109
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,180
Not that it really needed any further confirmation, but the Comcast episode description for I, Monster changed from:

"The Turtles must battle a new enemy who threatens to take over the city and Splinter’s mind."

To:

"The Rat King threatens to take over the city and Splinter’s mind."
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:59 PM   #6110
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Oooh, can't wait to see it. Thanks for the summary, Nines.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:43 PM   #6111
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite
 
Lethal Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
Oh boy! I can't wait to see the Rat King!
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:39 PM   #6112
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,180
First look at Karai:

ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:47 PM   #6113
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
I've liked all of the designs, until I saw her. She looks like a wolf.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:54 PM   #6114
tmntfan4ever
Foot Soldier
 
tmntfan4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
First look at Karai:

She looks terrible and how old is she supposed to be?
tmntfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:54 PM   #6115
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
That's Karai? The hair looks ridiculous.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:56 PM   #6116
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
I've liked all of the designs, until I saw her. She looks like a wolf.
Yeah, I was a little thrown off myself. Knowing this show, she probably will turn into a wolf at some point lol.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:58 PM   #6117
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
I've liked all of the designs, until I saw her. She looks like a wolf.
I was thinking "werewolf" as well!
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:01 PM   #6118
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,777
I was thinking that hair reminded me of something but I couldn't think of what. The wolf comment makes a lot of sense though.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:02 PM   #6119
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I was thinking that hair reminded me of something but I couldn't think of what. The wolf comment makes a lot of sense though.
reminds a bit of Wolfsbane from X-Men or Hyena from Gargoyles
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:04 PM   #6120
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
reminds a bit of Wolfsbane from X-Men or Hyena from Gargoyles
Damn you're right. It's Hyena's hair style from Gargoyles.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.